Our company mission is : Giving greater happiness to a greater number through beauty & health, Iwase believes that it is part of its mission to improve sustainability and to promote social contribution.
We strive to create a work environment that will stimulate honesty, transparency, compliance, expertise and cultural diversity.
Corporate Social Responsibility
1.To Our Customers
- We firmly comply to all laws and regulations.
- We strongly protect customers and individual informations.
- We provide accurate product information.
- We work to improve knowledge and technology to respond to our customers needs.
2.To Our Partner Companies
- We conduct business with honesty,ethics, justice and fairness.
- We endeavor to create worthwhile & comfortable work environment in consideration of occupational health and safety.
- We aim to build a highly transparent organization by prioritizing communication.
- We expand promoting female employees.
4.Kind to the Environment
- We promote environmental preservation measures.
5.Social Contribution & Community Activities
- We are member of the community and treasure that role.
- We actively participate in local and community contribution programs.
[ The MICHINOKU Future Fund ]
We endorse and aid the MICHINOKU Future Fund, a scholarship supporting the educational advancement of children who lost one or both parents in the Great East Japan Earthquake.
[ Blue Clover Campaign ]
We join efforts with the Blue Clover Campaign, which works to convey accurate information about prostate cancer and the importance of early detection and proper treatment, through the BLUE CLOVER JOYX OPEN golf tournament.
Participation in the Chemico Community Chest
Southeast Asian agency Chemico Inter Corporation Co., Ltd. and its subsidiary, along with its Representative Director Mr. Prasop Palakornkitti, have joined to launch the Chemico Group and Allies Community Morale Build-Up Project, a community chest organization to help poor and handicapped households.
What is Chemico Group & Allies Community Morale Build-Up Project (CACoMB)?
Chemico Group, along with interested partners and ally corporations, help to raise money so that local impoverished families may live with the bare necessities.
Iwase Cosfa also participates and supports these activities.
We support the Smokey Mountain Boy's Baseball Project.
From 25-26 October, 2014, a baseball exchange event for local children was held at a baseball field in Manila's Smokey Mountain area; participants also received guidance from Japanese hall-of-famers Komada and Kitabeppu.
These children will become adults who, through baseball, will work to help create perpetual world peace. We want to nurture more children like this. By planting more seeds, we expect more children to bud and blossom into active participants in the future.
Other supporting groups: Meikyukai (Japanese baseball hall of fame), Descente, JCI Manila
Smokey Mountain Project (SMP)
-from Iwase to the world-
Learn more about business at Iwase Cosfa Co., Ltd. - expanding our fields with a tireless spirit of inquiry.
Information about cosmetics raw materials and functional food products. Ask us for more information.
Giving greater happiness to a greater number through beauty & health. Learn more about Iwase Cosfa Co., Ltd.